For some reason I named this “The image of a boy-band”
“In order to rise from its own ashes, a Phoenix first must burn…”
- you possess the magical ability to see when people are lying simply because magic floating lock things flash before your eyes
- liar liar pants on fire
- prosecutor #1
- prosecutor #2
- prosecutor #3
- i swear to god that thing on his face is a magic vision mask
- evidence you present: a giant monkey head, a picture of a loch ness monster knock-off, a lion, and a pair of panties
- you cross-examine a parrot
- I REPEAT
- YOU CROSS-EXAMINE A PARROT
Wow, long time no see.
It’s probably been about 5 years or so since I’ve drawn Franziska. I used to draw her all the time and I still haven’t forgotten how :U
just a messy sketch before breadtime. As you can see, I still press too hard with that non photo blue pencil :B
I don’t feel like translating the whole thing, but this is incredibly sweet, because basically, Apollo and Trucy are going on and on about how awesome it is that Nick got his badge back and how they’re going to celebrate it and Nick just wonders if they’re really not mad that he took the Main-Character spot from them once more. In the next to last panel, Apollo then says that this is the Phoenix Wright who’s always been his great idol and Trucy tells him to go out and finally get her a new Mommy.
In the last panel Nick just break down sobbing and hugging them, calling them his “angels” in his thoughts.